Saturday, August 4, 2007

More Feminine F'ups

From yet another demented cunt in a book review of "Why Men Love Bitches..." by Sherry Argov (emphasis mine):

By Teri Marshal "Military Wife" - January 10, 2005


This book should come with a coupon for Hagen Daas, because you're going to end up on the sofa eating comfort food and wondering what went wrong. I read this book. I laughed in all the right places, but then I made a terrible mistake. I took Sherry Argov's advice seriously. My marriage was good, but this book made me think I was getting shortchanged. So I took the leap and took control. Now I'm in marriage counseling and wondering if I'm going to be able to hang onto my husband. I did get one thing right, though. After eleven years of wonderful marriage, I managed to get my husband to call me a bitch. I'm trying to get him to believe that I'm in a midlife crisis. Because I can't bring myself to say that I destroyed a great relationship because of something that sounded good in a book.


Delirium at its finest.

And as usual, yet more self-delusion to quash any guilt or accountability.

No doubt the bitch ended up taking the inevitable route and took the poor sap to the fucking cleaners to make amends and try to "salvage" the flotsam remaining in this fiasco.

Yeah, clits. Just fuck something up, and get profusely rewarded for it. Now there's a rev for you.

Ahhh...singledom. The grandest.